skip to main content
Back to Top

 These documents assist in, but are not required for enrollment

and can be obtained through a records request to the student's previous school.

Documents for Enrollment


Withdrawal Form

Standardized Test Scores

Discipline Report (If applicable)

Proof of Student's Identity and Age*

Immunization Records

Proof of Address

Promotion Certificate (9th Grade Only)

IEP and MET Evaluation (if applicable)


*A certified copy of the student's birth certificate. Other reliable proof of the student's identity and age, including the pupil's baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil pursuant to title 8, chapter 2 certifying that the student has been placed in the custody of the agency as prescribed by law.