A safe and disciplined learning environment is the first requirement of a good school. Students who are safe and secure, who learn the essentials of good citizenship, are better students. The Administration believes that the adoption of a school uniform policy promotes school safety, improves discipline, and enhances learning environment. The following is a list of other potential benefits of these policies.
- Decreasing violence and theft, even life threatening situations
- Helping prevent gang members from wearing gang colors and insignias at school
- Instilling students with discipline
- Helping parents and students resist peer pressure
- Helping students concentrate on their school work
- Helping school officials recognize intruders who come to the school
Hunter Green Polo Shirt