Information for Admissions


These documents assist in, but are not required for enrollment and can be obtained through a records request to the student's previous school.

Documents for Enrollment:
  • Transcripts 
  • Withdrawal Form
  • Standardized Test Scores
  • Discipline Report (If applicable)
  • Proof of Student's Identity and Age*
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Address
  • Promotion Certificate (9th Grade Only)
  • IEP and MET Evaluation (if applicable)
*A certified copy of the student's birth certificate. Other reliable proof of the student's identity and age, including the pupil's baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil pursuant to title 8, chapter 2 certifying that the student has been placed in the custody of the agency as prescribed by law.

Desktop Form Instructions:

You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat in order to fill out and submit the enrollment form electronically. See link Below.

You will need a Gmail account to submit the file. See link below.

Your form will be in your draft folder for you to review . Open it up and click send and your form will be submitted.



Cell Phone Instructions:

You will need to download the free Adobe Fill & Sign app from the Apple or Android App Store. 

Download the enrollment form and select open in Adobe Fill & Sign. 

Once the form is complete email it to


Enrollment Documents - Please download the file before filling out